We're Hiring! | Project Manager + Marketing Coordinator
You want to do work that matters. You want to work with people you care about, and who care about you. You want to be challenged, to grow, and to be a leader. You have ambition and drive to spare, and you're ready to do work that can change the world! You want both a fulfilling life AND a rewarding career.
We want all those things, too, and we've found them here at Cultivate. Sound like a dream company for you or someone you know? We're hiring a Marketing Coordinator + Project Manager and would love for you to apply!
This is a new position on our team. If your skills are a match, please feel free to apply again, even if you've applied to a previous position on our team!
About Cultivate What Matters:
Founded by Lara Casey in 2008, our company has grown from a one-woman business to a multi-faceted, multimedia and retail company driven by a mission to help women think big picture and live more purposeful lives. Thousands of women have used our signature product, the PowerSheets, to change their lives through achieving their goals. We're proud to have been featured by Fast Company, IF Gathering, The Everygirl, Amy Porterfield, Jamie Ivey, and Planners Gone Wild, among many others.
About this position:
Our new Marketing Coordinator and Project Manager is a master of creating project plans and seeing them through execution. She or he is a fast learner, has a FANTASTIC attention to detail, an uncanny ability to see the big picture, exudes joy, is eager to be part of a team, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is willing to roll his or her sleeves up and get to work!
Tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing detailed project plans for team-wide execution with appropriate tasks and deadlines
- Executing marketing tasks with speed and flawless attention to detail
- Providing actionable reports on numbers from each of our platforms
- Serving as our ConvertKit wizard - sequences, forms, and tags, oh my!
- Managing the podcast process from start to finish (minus the actual recording!)
- Has proven experience in project management (1-3 years)
- Has a Bachelors degree in business, communication, journalism, or a relevant field
- Understands the role of marketing for an e-commerce business, and has an eagerness to learn anything thrown his/her way!
- Is consistently curious about what the data says, and is eager to implement insights found within the data
- Has a personal standard of excellence in communication—both written and verbal
- Embodies our core values and has a heart for our brand and mission
- Bonus! Any knowledge of email marketing platforms, podcasting, live broadcasting platforms, social media management, copywriting, and/or photography!
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note: this is a full-time position based in Chapel Hill, NC. We are not considering remote candidates for this role. This position will thrive being "on the ground" here with us in this beautiful city! We're excited to meet you!
To apply, fill out our application. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and are anticipating an early January start date for this position! Thank you so much for your time and interest - we're very much looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Thinking of moving for this position? Many of our team members have! We'd be glad to help you find a great place to live (there are lots of affordable options in the Triangle) and get you set up with community here!
P.P.S. Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!