We're Hiring! | Administrative Assistant
A quick note to say: Cultivate is hiring! With so many good things ahead, we're excited to be adding an exceptional administrative assistant to our team.
As our Administrative Assistant, you'll live out our core value of Entrepreneurial Spirit daily through your excellent communication, tireless work ethic, and incredible ability to find solutions for our team. You'll work seamlessly alongside our CEO, Lara Casey, to efficiently move our most important business goals forward.
We are looking for someone excited about working on a small, dynamic team and who sees Cultivate What Matters as a long-term home for their gifts and talents—a place to grow and flourish!
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Inbox management and replies
Mailings and paperwork management
Project management assistance
- Calendar management
- Financial administration assistance
Office management (reordering supplies, post office runs, miscellaneous errands, etc.)
- Ministry assistant
- Embodies our core values and has a heart for our brand and mission
- Is highly-organized, efficient, an excellent task manager, and has a strong attention to detail
- Is forward-thinking - knows what needs to be done before we ask!
- Is able to juggle tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines. Is self-motivated, hardworking, entrepreneurial, and eager to take an idea or task and run with it.
- Has a passion for people that comes through in strong writing skills
- 1-2 years administrative assistance experience preferred
- Must be able to commit to 4-5 interviews (including at least one in-person interview) and provide references
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Will wow us with their servant's heart, strong writing ability, and work ethic!
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note: this is a part-time (15-20 hours per week with some flexibility) position based in Chapel Hill, NC, with the possibility of additional hours in the future.As a part-time position, this could be a perfect opportunity for a stay-at-home mom with kiddos in school, a college student, or anyone with flexibility in their schedule!
We are not considering remote candidates at this time. We're excited to meet you!
To apply, fill out our application. Application deadline is Monday, May 6.
We’ll be reviewing the applications over the next few weeks and will be in touch shortly. Thank you so much for your time and interest - we're very much looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!
Also in Cultivate
We've heard them all, and we're here to help. Let's bust through these myths one by one, together!