Meet Ashlea, our Customer Delight and Conference Manager!

Our core values aren't things we teach or train on, they're just a part of who we are. They're the most important thing we look for when hiring, because they are the guiding force in our organization. We've been showing you sneak peeks at our two newest ladies on social media for the last few weeks, and we're thrilled to formally introduce them over the next two days! We're equally thrilled they both embody our core values to a tee :)

Friends, meet Ashlea, our Customer Delight and Conference Manager! If you've emailed Orders@CultivateWhatMatters.com over the past few months or signed up for our Making Things Happen Conference, there's a good chance you've met Ashlea (maybe without even realizing it!). Ashlea joined our team in early March, dove right into attending her very first Making Things Happen Conference soon after, and has been a rockstar since then. Not only is she incredibly dedicated, but she consistently brings our team back to our why and what matters most to us, and we've found that invaluable!

She's also had a big few months personally–celebrating a birthday and an engagement all in one week! We're not ones to shy away from celebrations, so we loved having the chance to shower her with well-wishes and congratulations!

Keep reading to get to know Ashlea–I can say with complete confidence you are going to come to adore her joyful spirit as much as we all have over these past three months!

Ashlea_Celebrations

You'll get to meet the lady on the left tomorrow :)

What's your title? Customer Delight and Conference Manager

What have you been doing since March? So much! My role is unique and gives me the opportunity to serve on both our Operations and Marketing Pods. Since starting, I've attended my first Making Things Happen Conference, learned our Cultivate company history at our Team Summit, experienced my first summer product photo shoot, learned how to delight our customers, and worked alongside our team to develop new ways to help women live more purposeful lives. It's hard to believe how much I've been able to put my hands to in only three months! Little by little progress adds up, y'all!

View More: http://rachelcoffeyphoto.pass.us/mth-2018

What else will you be doing in the coming months? The next few months will be busy for all of us but so much fun! One of my top priorities is working alongside our conference director, Kristin Winchester, to plan our fall Making Things Happen Conference in September. Our team likes to think of Making Things Happen as doing PowerSheets in person and there is nothing else like it. I'm so excited to meet all of the conference attendees in a few short months! Oh, and just in case you missed it, our 2019 PowerSheets launch in October! Get ready y'all–they're going to blow you away! I'll be preparing to serve our Cultivate community well during our PowerSheets launch by consistently delighting our customers.

Tell us how you joined the team in a few sentences: Prior to joining the Cultivate team, I was working in D.C. as a lawyer in a regulatory affairs department. After almost two years, I was ready for a big life change. My sister called me at the end of December to tell me she saw an opening at CWM, so I decided to take a huge leap of faith and apply. I actually wrote, "Change jobs - leave my current position and start a new position at Cultivate What Matters in March" as one of the goals in my PowerSheets! (Really!) Deciding to make the switch from the legal field to Cultivate wasn't something I took lightly, but the small step of writing out that goal in my PowerSheets changed something for me. If you're feeling stuck where you are, know that you're not! Sometimes all you have to do is take that first step!

Ashlea_PowerSheets

Hometown and where you live now: I'm from Fayetteville, NC and I'm currently living in Chapel Hill, NC.

Birthday: May 30

Something others might not know about you: I have a love for British television. My absolute favorite show is Call the Midwife.

Favorite part of being on the team: Working alongside such smart, passionate, and driven women that I get to call not only my team members but also my friends. In the short time I've been a member of this team, they've prayed for me, encouraged me, cheered me on, and, just recently, celebrated me as I walk into a new season of engagement! It's a joy to come to the office each day and work with these women on our shared goal of helping this incredible community of women cultivate what matters!

Favorite Cultivate Shop product: I obviously love the PowerSheets because learning to set intentional goals has been life-changing for me! But, our Write the Word for Kids Bible Journal is also a favorite of mine. Planting seeds of faith in children at an early age is something that is personally important to me. It brings me so much joy to see kiddos actively engaged in scripture and learning about God's love!

Friends, please help us give Ashlea a big CWM welcome in the comments below! She's been such a delight to our team over the past few months, and we know you are going to love her just as much as we do! You can also say hi and get to know her on Instagram! We'll be introducing you to our other new team member tomorrow!

Photos by Gina Zeidler and Rachel Coffey.

1. Kelly Dodson
    Kelly Dodson

So exciting! Welcome, Ashlea! Also from Fay!! Sounds like you are going to be such a perfect fit!

Ashlea Carver

Thank you so much, Kelly! So exciting to have another Fayetteville gal around here!

2. Natalie
    Natalie

Welcome, Ashlea!!

3. Rachel
    Rachel

Call the midwife yesssssssss!!

4. Kaylee Hobbs
    Kaylee Hobbs

Hooray! It's been such a joy to have you on the team, Ashlea!

5. Kayla
    Kayla

Welcome Ashlea!! You sound like an amazing asset to the cultivate team!

6. Arianna Heyward
    Arianna Heyward

Welcome Ashlea ! So excited for you

7. Rhona Riley
    Rhona Riley

Welcome Ashlea!! and congrats on your engagement. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Ashlea Carver

Thank you, Rhona! I'm so excited to get to know this community better!

8. Maggie
    Maggie

Congratulations, Ashlea - both for this new, exciting position, and your engagement! I'm so thankful with you and pray His blessings on you!

9. Paula
    Paula

Ashlea, I'm so proud of you! I’m so thrilled that you get to do what you love!! This job really sounds like the perfect job for you. What an awesome group of people to work with. So grateful for all God has done and continues to do in your life!!! 💗 Mommy

10. Alexandra Patterson
    Alexandra Patterson

Hey Ashlea! I'm a huge British tv show nut as well. I think I've seen every episode of Call the Midwife at least twice. I'm so bummed that they've written the original bunch out of the show - I loved Chummy and Sister Mary Cynthia!

11. Dana
    Dana

Welcome, Ashlea! Congratulations for the courage to change courses and your engagement! Your story is such a confirmation of how good a fit you are for CWM and how much God is able to accomplish in and through us! Hope to meet you sometime soon!!!!!!

Ashlea Carver

Thank you for your kind words, Dana! They mean so much! Hope to meet you as well!

12. Christian
    Christian

Yay Ashlea!!! I’m soooooo happy for you! I really enjoyed reading this too! 💕

13. Jessica Hughes
    Jessica Hughes

It was such a joy to meet you at MTH in March, and now it’s wonderful to see your face on the feed (and not just the happy emoji!) congrats on your position, and thanks for all you do for us!

Ashlea Carver

Thank you so much, Jessica! It was such a joy meeting you at MTH as well!

14. Tiffany Grimes
    Tiffany Grimes

Welcome Ashlea and congratulations on all your wonderful new beginnings. Seeing you accomplish such a huge Powersheets goal is inspiring. I also LOVE Call the Midwives. I have to watch with a tissue nearby, because it gets me every time!

Ashlea Carver

Thank you so much, Tiffany! I'm so glad my story is even a tiny bit encouraging to you—that means a lot! And yes! A box of tissues is never too far away when I'm watching Call the Midwife!

15. Ruth
    Ruth

Welcome Ashlea and congratulations on the new position & engagement!

16. Cynthia
    Cynthia

Welcome Ashlea!

I look forward to meeting you in Septembet at the conference. Congratulations on your new job and engagement!!