New Dates and a New Logo for MTH Conference

Our team just wrapped up two days with 96 women who took a bold leap of faith and made a choice to live on purpose. And now, we want to invite you to do the same.

The Making Things Happen Intensive (affectionately known as MTH Conference) is the first of its kind. This two-day intensive, led by Lara Casey, author of Make it Happen and Cultivate, is intentionally designed to fire you up and set you on a powerful path. Together, attendees dig deep, establish priorities, uncover a purposeful vision for their lives, set goals, and discover how to make what matters most happen. Making Things Happen was founded on the idea that each attendee has the choice to change your life.

Making things happen means knowing that you don’t have to do it all, be it all, or have it all.

Making things happen is about focusing on what MATTERS–on growing what lasts longer than you.

When everyone else was saying, “Do more! Be more!” we began teaching something entirely different: do less. Do what matters.

MTH_Spring_Group

Who is MTH for? This is where MTH is different from other conferences. You won’t be listening to a panel of speakers tell you how to do things; you’ll be led through a powerful process where YOU uncover good goals and make an action plan that fits your specific life and dreams. MTH is for everyone: love-at-home moms, corporate CEO’s, students, creatives, non-creatives, and everyone in between have joined us over the last nine years. Whether you know what you want to make happen and need an action plan, or you need help uncovering good goals, MTH is for you. And all ages join us: from college freshmen to women in their 60’s who are ready for a new chapter in life. The unifying factor is a desire to live intentionally and make the most of your time and gifts.

Over the past 53 MTH Conference experiences, our 1000+ alumni have made dreams come to life, launched new businesses, left behind unfulfilling habits, transformed marriages and families, and helped thousands of other women live on purpose too.

In the same way that the heartbeat of the MTH Conference changed over the past few years, we knew it was time to make another change. The MTH Conference needed a new look–one that represented our mission. One that represented the hope that the seeds attendees planted during their time with us would be just the beginning and those good things would grow over time.

Our new logo represents the fresh start each attendee takes when they join us for two days of uncovering what matters most and making an action plan.

The Details: September 24-25, 2018 at The Carolina Inn, Chapel Hill, NC

BUY YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET HERE

We believe beautiful things grow out of getting messy and doing the hard work, and MTH is the start of that. At MTH, Lara and our team of guest encouragers will ask you challenging questions. She'll ask you to be honest with yourself and use your voice to banish your fears. In many ways, you'll do PowerSheets in person alongside her. It's time to listen to the voice in your head telling you it's worth investing in yourself!

Take the leap, and join us in Chapel Hill, NC this September! We can't wait to help you uncover your goals and start making them happen!

Our Early-Bird Rate (more than 50% off ticket price) ends on July 31st, and we have payment plans available; email Kristin@CultivateWhatMatters.com! Register today!

I'd love to hear from you! Big or small–what have you invested in for yourself recently? Leave a comment below!

1. Kelsey
    Kelsey

This is so amazing! Everything you all do is so inspiring! I was wondering if you do the MTH conference twice every year? I would love to attend in the future but would love to save up for a future date!

Great question! We try to host a conference twice a year in Chapel Hill, NC. We'd love to have you join us for a future conference! Xx!

Kelsey

Hi Jess,
      I have a follow up question for you. Are most of the women who attend MTH business owners?

Great question, Kelsey! Not at all! We welcome attendees from all seasons of life, and our content is applicable to any profession! Feel free to email Kristin@CultivateWhatMatters.com with any more questions! Xx!

2. Paige Deerman
    Paige Deerman

Y'all. This is hands down one of the most life giving experiences I have ever been a part of. MTH provides an opportunity for concentrated time to explore the possibilities of what an intentional life giving life looks like. I went in feeling stuck. Stuck in my career, stuck in my thoughts process of wanting to make things happen and not sure how to, stuck in idea of possibilities, stuck in believing lies from the enemy, and stuck in wanting someone to give me a blue print for success. I left the conference not with a blue print or with someone telling me how to fix my circumstances, but with hope, courage, and authority. Hope that things CAN and WILL change, authority to make them happen and the courage to keep going when I'm not sure what is next. I have the authority over the course of my future. I have the authority to "Make it Happen" because God created me for such a purpose and The Kingdom needs my story.

Friends, you owe this experience to yourself. Go in with open an open heart and an open mind; remove any and all expectations and welcome the uncomfortable. It isn't a magic pill, be ready to dig in and do the hard work. Lara and her team do an exquisite job of leading you through the process and facilitating an experience that allows you to go beyond what you think is possible.

Paige! Your words are one of the best gifts you could give us! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey; we are forever grateful!

3. Brooke
    Brooke

Can you tell me what the partner rate means? :). I feel like I need this conference in my life. 🙌🏻

Great question, Brooke! A partner rate is for two team members who are registering and attending together. Feel free to email Kristin@CultivateWhatMatters.com if you have any more questions! We'd love to meet you!!

4. Emily DeArdo
    Emily DeArdo

I loooove it! I must get back to MTH SOON!

5. Pamela Bailey
    Pamela Bailey

What does the price include?

6. Jess Metcalf

The price of the conference includes access to teaching content and all conference-related supplies, in addition to breakfast, lunch, and snacks on the two days. Travel and accommodations aren't included, but we do have a wonderful room block at the Carolina Inn. Feel free to email Kristin@CultivateWhatMatters.com with any more questions, and she'll be happy to help, Pamela!