We skipped April favorites, which means I had an even harder time narrowing down my favorites for the month! We couldn't be more excited about welcoming summer! We're here to celebrate the progress that's been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We'd love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too–just drop a note in the comments!
- You don't have to spend much time around the Cultivate office to know we're big fans of the Emily Ley team! They launched their 2017-2018 Simplified Planners earlier this month, and they are pretty dreamy! Even better than the gorgeous covers is the way each page (whether you use daily or weekly) helps you cultivate what matters most in the simplest way, hence the name :) Their mission is to inspire women to organize, simplify, and carve white space for the good stuff of life is why our team uses Emily's planners each day.
- After my one and only pair of summer sandals bit the dust a few weeks ago, I received a new pair as a gift, and I've had a hard time taking them off. One of my personal 2017 PowerSheets goals is to simplify and be happier with less, and these sandals are the perfect replacement. They're certainly an investment, but I know they'll last much longer than a pair of Target sandals (and they're ethically made!)
- Lara has long used the Things app to manage her running to-do list (in conjunction with Asana), and she was recently asked to beta test the new version (Things 3) and has been singing its praises. So much so, in fact, that a few ladies in the office have started using it too.
- Our new Workplace Health Initiative has all of us up and moving during the workday, but Lara took it to a whole new level with a stepper for her standing desk. We rotate using it during our team meetings to get some extra steps on our Fitbits.
- I have a bit of a confession for y'all. I love love love when PowerSheets go on sale each fall, but there's something about watching you set mid-year goals that has me even more excited! I love seeing our Undated Six-Month PowerSheets showing up on your doors and watching you dig in. Now is the perfect time to start if you want to snag a set from our shop before we sell out!
- Lara has recently starting preparing her garden for planting, and I must say, it's so fun to pull up every day and see the progress! Her Floret Flower seeds are the ones I'm most eagerly waiting to bloom! (Psst: If you tend to have a brown thumb like me, there is hope! Lara shared her Gardening 101 series on her blog and it is a great place to start!)
- This final one admittedly doesn't have much to do with my PowerSheets goals, but it has been a game-changer. I recently purchased a 6-foot phone charging cord, and having the extra length has been so helpful when I need to charge my phone at work but keep it nearby so I can see all your wonderful social comments!
What "things" are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We'd love to hear so we can add them to our lists!