The LC Team is excited to share the May edition of "Our Favorite Things" where we share our favorite things that are helping us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals and create more purpose in our days. We'd love for you to share what "things" are helping you in your PowerSheets progress, too! Share your ideas in a comment below!
- Our PowerSheets, of course! Working through our PowerSheets at the start of each month allows us to celebrate the progress we've made in the month before, set clear goals, and focus on specific relationship tending.
- Publix Herb Garlic Salmon with Irish Cheese Potato Cakes Recipe. "We love Publix and their easy recipes that help me work toward my goal of cooking at home more!" - Marissa
- For the Love, by Jen Hatmaker. Helping Kristin with her goals of Education and Growth.
- Blessed is She email devotionals. "These devotionals help my prioritize my relationship with the Lord by spending time with Him in prayer and the Word daily." - Lisa
- Journaling Bible. "This covers two of my goals—the practice of creating and using my creative skills weekly and also more time to spend growing in my faith." - Amber
- G2 Retractable pens in extra fine point. "While it's taken me a while to get used to making a mess in my PowerSheets, one thing I'm pretty particular about is that the pen I use doesn't bleed through to the other page. I love the Extra Fine point G2 Retractable Gel Pens for PowerSheets Prep and updating my lists." - Jess
- Emily Ley's Simplified Planner. "Helps me tend to my goal of investing in marriage by easily allowing me to scheduling date nights with KPW!" - Kristin
- Noisli. "What I listen to when I do my PowerSheets each month. My favorite combo is fire + nighttime + rustling leaves." - Nicole
- Fiddle Leaf Fig. "I'm proud to say I've kept this fiddle leaf fig plant alive for a year! I keep it right near my workspace and the bit of nature and freshness makes me happy while I work." - Laura