Today is the last day of March, and we couldn't be more excited about welcoming spring! We're here to celebrate the progress that's been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We'd love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too–just drop a note in the comments!
- Lara officially released the cover of her second book Cultivate last week, and we have been blown away by all the kind words and support from our friends! Our team has watched her pour her heart into this book, and we know her words are going to be an encouragement to many! Preorder your copy today!
- If you're fans of Fixer Upper, you're probably no stranger to HGTV's newest show: Home Town. Erin and Ben shared their home tour, plus lots of thoughtful insight about marriage, on the Southern Weddings blog almost three years ago. Now we couldn't be more thrilled to support the launch of their new show! We love learning more about their heart for their work and their sweet hometown, Laurel, MS.
- Our friend Erin from Floret Flower still has seeds available for purchase if you're looking to exercise your green thumb this year. Both Lara and Amber have planted some, and we can't wait to see what they look like when they start to sprout!
- Many of the Cultivate ladies own a Fujifilm Instax Camera, and we love them! I received mine for Christmas last year, and after realized I didn't carry it around as often as I'd like, I bought this case to protect it! Now I can easily throw it in my bag when I head out for a fun adventure.
- I never considered myself a gardener until I joined the Cultivate team, but the ladies with the green thumbs have me dreaming about the next plant I want to invest in (aka try to keep alive). One of the things Lara and Amber have taught me about gardening is the story a garden tells, and the Joyful Garden Planner is the perfect way to capture that story year after year!
- A recurring monthly PowerSheets goal of mine is to read three books. This month, one of my books was Love Lives Here by Maria Goff. It was a beautiful reminder of the importance of living life with intentionality, passionate purpose, and reaching outward to others. It fit perfectly with one of my 2017 PowerSheets goals to love others well!
- One of Nicole's PowerSheets goals for this year has been on my mind a lot recently–to purchase most of her non-consumable items from shops that have a social purpose. It has convicted me to think more closely about using my purchasing power for good. With the warm weather sticking around NC now, it's time to replace my broken summer sandals. Thanks to Nicole's recommendation, I'm adding Sseko crossover sandals to my list!